- A loose-lying system which effectively compensates movement and deformation
- The system can be mounted on a wet foundation
- The use of membranes with a signal layer for rapid detection of any damaged areas
- The process of installation is fireproof as it is performed without the use of an open flame
- Fast mounting of the system
A one-layer waterproofing system for shallow-level tunnels. The system prevents the negative impact of groundwater on the framing structure.
The system can be used for tunnels which have the following parameters of interaction with the geological environment:
- Engineering/geological properties of the ground: the dominant soil and rock types at the construction site have high hardness coefficient and low porosity;
- Hydrogeological characteristics of the ground: the tunnel is to be built in locations with no water-bearing levels or in areas with a low-capacity aquifer and waters which are uniform in chemical composition and degree of aggressive nature.
The TN-TUNNEL Barrier system has a closed loop structure.
The waterproofing layer is made of LOGICROOF T-SL PVC membrane, which is mounted on the inner surface of the concrete wall on the previously laid layer of geotextile.
The concrete lining is made using a shotcrete method. It artificially increases the resistance of rock until the permanent lining is made. The temporary concrete walling serves as the basis for installation of the waterproofing system.
PVC waterproofing is not solidly attached to the base, so it easily withstands inconsistent shrinking and soil pressure.
The waterproofing is fixed on the walls and the vaulted part of the tunnel in separate points by welding it to PVC rondels, which, in turn, are mechanically fastened to the concrete wall. The seams of LOGICROOF T-SL membranes are made and sealed by hot air welding using automatic equipment.
The waterproofing is protected by a special, protective LOGICBASE V-PT PVC membrane, which is spot-welded to the waterproofing membrane throughout its area. The pieces of protective membrane are welded together with using automatic or manual hot air welding equipment.
Area of application:
TN-TUNNEL Barrier is a single-layer waterproofing system based on a PVC membrane; it is designed for use in tunnels constructed using the underground method in easier hydrogeological conditions.
Substitute for the main waterproofing membrane
- ECOBASE V